• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva Wardrobe for Poser has been released

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire Forums Catlin_mc, and I too look forward to seeing some of your renders of Diva and her new clothes. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Catlin_mc, I love seeing renders of Diva also...:blossom:

For anyone who wants the DS versions they are in my ShareCG portfolio...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
And welcome from me too, Catlin! I'll be putting up some textures for the outfit soon on Sharecg, they will be for DS but can be manually applied to Poser.

Catlin_mc

New-Bee
Sorry it's been a while but thank you all very much for the welcome.
I've been away from home for a while but have been making images with Diva and the HiveWire cats so I' go post them at Rosity and bring you a link when I'm done.