• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Daz Studio tester needed urgently

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hi I need a ds tester or two to help find a problem.
Having Sparky's Bonze for the HW Big Cat would possibly be helpfull but not totally needed and be able to cope with a DS dummy that can find very interesting ways of busting the program :p:x3:

Last edited:

Llynara

I have HW Big Cat, but I don't have any extra textures or morphs. More than happy to help with anything in DAZ though.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I'm a DS tester but don't have the Bonze pack for the Big Cat. What's your issue if you can say?

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Llynara and @sapat the issue I am having is with some props for the Big Cat/Bonez so you might not need them to help. The issue is that while some of the props are loading just fine others are loading as grey boxes and not rendering at all.
There has been some thought that file paths might not be correct but they all check out, to add to the oddity I can not recreate the issues reported from testers even in an isolated testing environment so am rather at a loss

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
When I'm testing for a vendor and I load a prop and get the gray box is when there is a bad filepath, one of the .dsf files is missing from the data folder or there is a spelling error somewhere. Also it can be an issue with the naming in one of the folders in your path. Carefully check the callout that DS is giving you and trace it back step by step.

If you want me to check I can. It might help to have a set of fresh eyes on it. Otherwise, just carefully check everything.

Llynara

Sapat is right. Usually if I have any issues like that, it's because the system can't find what it needs to load it up.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
That is another odd thing, no one is getting a call out and looking over the code every thing looks to be in order.
@sapat PM headed your way :)