• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Daz Studio morph brush?

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Looks like DS does not have a morph brush. At Daz 3D they are saying that you have to use a deformer or the weight node brush. Neither seems like an easy or quick fix like you have in Poser. I'm not picking on DS, it's extremely powerful and I love Iray but sometimes I think they over do their tools. I use both softwares and I wish that DS had some of Poser's tools.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
If it does have a morph brush, I have yet to find it, and that is a feature that I would PAY for!!!!! I think they are too excited with their Zbrush bridge to develop a morphing tool for in-Studio work, though, which is unfortunate for those of us who can't afford Zbrush... :(

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I only have it because I picked it up through platinum club years ago for $145. I'm just lucky that so far all the upgrades have been free. Otherwise there is no way I could afford it.

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Well, there's lots of ways to fix issues, it's just faster with Poser. I have ZB too. I was originally asking this question for the customer's benefit, not mine, so having ZB is not a solution because most people don't own it. Deformers and weight node brush it is for most folks....or the Hexagon bridge. Just musing how nice it would be for the casual hobbyist to have a super quick fix but Daz 3D doesn't seem interested in adding it from what I read.