• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DAZ Hides Freestuff

Britt

Admirable
DAZ sometimes hides free products in their store.

Besides looking in the freestuff catagory at DAZ; I always look in the regular part of the store and change the view selection to "Low to High" Price. Besides seeing the regular freestuff sometimes other stuff appears at 100% off!

Today 2 products came up at 100% off:

"Slaying the Dragon Bundle" regular price $49.95; and "Stephanie 5 Starter Bundle" regular price $69.95!

If you don't have them --- Go get em!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
DAZ sometimes hides free products in their store.

Besides looking in the freestuff catagory at DAZ; I always look in the regular part of the store and change the view selection to "Low to High" Price. Besides seeing the regular freestuff sometimes other stuff appears at 100% off!
I did this yesterday and ended up getting nearly $1000 worth for $0, great shopping day for me :D

Jan

Adventurous
Daz has also been having great sale prices on a lot of the RDNA V4 and M4 products and bundles. Keep your eye out for these mostly at $4 you cant go better than that considering what they were before. It is just a pity that newer items are not for Poser like scene sets and the like.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for the heads-up Britt. I know I have the Stephanie 5 Starter Bundle, but not sure about the Slaying the Dragon Bundle.

robert952

Brilliant
I regularly check the "Freebies" on the main banner. Typically there's 13 items in that category (I guess they rotate them through). I keep the "hide items I own" box checked and once in a while an item or two show up. Sometimes it's a texture for something I don't have, but hey it's free and who knows, they may offer the main model for a great deal. I also keep a spreadsheet (database) of what I have and a column for the needed models for textures, and such. There's a lot of free RDNA stuff and the main models are only 4 bucks. I haven't grabbed all of the RDNA because I would never use them But still, overall a good deal.

scatha

Adventurous
I was aware of the 'hidden' freebies but their advertising and marketing just annoys the hell out of me

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Probably the main reason I don't shop there anymore, unless it's a Bryce related product. I'm so not into Genesis 2 or 3. ~shakes head~

jecnodde

Admirable
I mostly shop scenery items from daz.

I have so may things for old v3 and a3, I cant really justfy starting with a new figure. And tbh Daz new figure prices are insane. Some cloth, hair and jewelry looks awsome but I already got tons of stuff I havent even used yet in a render. So I have put a limit on myself.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I don't buy as much these days either...I have too much stuff as it is. I only really buy the stuff that catches my eye these days and just can't go past.