• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dante Fit Updates for Glitterati clothing

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I've created INJ files to supply Dante fits. (On a side note, Poser11's INJ creation makes this a very simple task.)

These are INJection morphs to add Fit Dante Clothing for Dusk into the clothing.

You must own the original clothing for these files to function.

Load the clothing object, then inject the pose file and the clothing will fit to Dante automatically.

So far, I have created the INJ files for GQMale and the Jeans & Tank. You can grab them here:

Dropbox - DanteGQMaleFits.zip

Dropbox - DanteJeansTankFit.zip

I will add files to this thread as I get them done.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...gotta love the function to save INJ files in Poser...would be great if there was also a function to create the remove files also.
Thanks for doing this Traci...

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yep...gotta love the function to save INJ files in Poser...would be great if there was also a function to create the remove files also.
Thanks for doing this Traci...
Ah, but the remove files are easy. Just rename the calls for the morphs from the INJ file - to Remove and Delete.

Besides, if you don't re-save the CR2, the morphs are gone anyway.

And, you're welcome.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh cool, Traci!!! Thanks so much for doing these!!! I need to give poor Dante some render love soon and this gives me a good excuse to do so:)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
True and I do that already I was looking for a way to do it without editing files...but thanks for the info!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Oh cool, Traci!!! Thanks so much for doing these!!! I need to give poor Dante some render love soon and this gives me a good excuse to do so:)

You're welcome. We can't leave luscious Dante out of the clothing!

Future releases will contain his morphs.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
This is great. Also I think it's kind of a nice precedent. I've kind of wondered about this sort of thing. Comping from a software background the notion that you're always pushing updates is kind of normal to me, but that doesn't tend to happen with 3D stuff. This might be a nice way to easily adding support for newer stuff over time. People still have to buy the original if they don't have it, but it's now more usable.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
This is great. Also I think it's kind of a nice precedent. I've kind of wondered about this sort of thing. Comping from a software background the notion that you're always pushing updates is kind of normal to me, but that doesn't tend to happen with 3D stuff. This might be a nice way to easily adding support for newer stuff over time. People still have to buy the original if they don't have it, but it's now more usable.

Additionally, we have a way to address those user needs for folks who do not have the Pro version and cannot add morphs with "Copy Morphs From."

And, it takes minutes. Longer to package and zip than to produce the Injection file.