• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Creating INJ poses for K4 that include scales

Zaarin

Brilliant
How do you create INJ poses for K4 that include scales in both the body and the individual body part? I tried saving a pose file, and the morphs were preserved but all the scaling information was gone.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I had to do this with Diva. I found that using Netherworks Toy Box it didn't retain the scaling so I ended up hand editing the cr2 files. I would have to relook to tell you which bits to leave for sure but iirc any channels with your morphs listed and also Offset A needed to be left.

Zaarin

Brilliant
I had to do this with Diva. I found that using Netherworks Toy Box it didn't retain the scaling so I ended up hand editing the cr2 files. I would have to relook to tell you which bits to leave for sure but iirc any channels with your morphs listed and also Offset A needed to be left.
Can that be converted into a pz2 file? I don't think I can redistribute Gen4 cr2 files.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry...I didn't explain properly. You hand edit the cr2 file and convert it to an injection file(pz2) . You have to take out all the stuff that isn't related to your stuff. Sorry just waking up at the moment...and I'm probably not the right person to walk you through it as I've only done it once myself. I had realigned rigging to deal with also so you might not need the offsets to be left either. You could try using Netherworks Toy box and see if just scaling is okay. I found with mine as it needed realigned rigging that I had to hand edit or otherwise I would have problems.

Zaarin

Brilliant
I was about to buy Netherworks' Creator's Toy Box the day he took it out of the store, and I haven't seen him make it available anywhere else since. :(

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Bummer! Maybe pm him? I know from his post here that he is really busy with work at the moment so he may not have put it up anywhere yet...