• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Contact concern for Miss B

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks for all your concerns folks, I'm home now since last week, and slowly getting back to normal.

I hope to be able to post here at least once week as I tackle 3 months worth of mail I have to go through. ~UGH~

There are no words to describe just how good it is to have you back, you have been missed by all. Take your time and look after yourself, we will be here and eager to read what you have to say when you are well enough to say anything.

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
:yeahthat: All of the above Miss B
:yeahthat:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: