• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Contact concern for Miss B

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone,

I’ve noticed that Miss B has been uncharacteristically absent from our forums for the past two weeks.
Does anyone know whether she is alright?

The thing is that the night before she was last logged in, she had sent me a PM saying she was off for the night and “see ya tomorrow”.
So, I’ve just been concerned for her and was wondering if anyone else had some news.

Thanks, Doug

DanaTA

Distinguished
I've been wondering about her absence, too. It didn't seem normal. She was always here, every day. I hope she is OK.

Dana

Hornet3d

Wise
I hope everything is alright, just shows you never know how much you will miss someone until they are missing for a while.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
As I said before, when and if someone hears anything, someone will post.

I have not had any success in reaching her. I left a message on what I believe is her voice mail. I actually tried calling a few people with the same last name, who are listed in a few sites I found as "related" but who said they are not.

I don't know anyone who is related to her or who is a non internet friend with physical contact, who would know what's happening with her.

One good thing, I guess, is that a google search of her real name and the word "obituary" is not bringing anything up. So my hope is that she is perhaps in the hospital and will get better and contact us when she gets out.

This occurs all too much, unfortunately :(.

I urge everyone to have someone in your non-internet life who will let your online friends if something happens to you.

eclark1894

Visionary
It happens. When I stopped posting last year, I was in the hospital. I could only sporadically read what you guys were saying, but as I'm not phone proficient, I had no way of contacting anyone. And most of the time my phone was dead. Which reminds me, I need to get an extra phone charger to carry around with me. :D

Hornet3d

Wise
As I said before, when and if someone hears anything, someone will post.

I have not had any success in reaching her. I left a message on what I believe is her voice mail. I actually tried calling a few people with the same last name, who are listed in a few sites I found as "related" but who said they are not.

I don't know anyone who is related to her or who is a non internet friend with physical contact, who would know what's happening with her.

One good thing, I guess, is that a google search of her real name and the word "obituary" is not bringing anything up. So my hope is that she is perhaps in the hospital and will get better and contact us when she gets out.

This occurs all too much, unfortunately :(.

I urge everyone to have someone in your non-internet life who will let your online friends if something happens to you.

I thought I was being morbid last year when I asked my wife to post on here if anything happened to me, perhaps not looking at this. Reminds me I need a plan B in case something happens to my wife and I at the same time. At least people will know the reason I am not posting rather than me falling out of love with the forum or Poser.

As stated it happens so often, so many names I that I have become comfortable with over the years that have now moved on, most hopefully have just moved away from 3D art but it would be nice to know.

Hornet3d

Wise
Remiss of me but I forgot to add a thank you to Alisa for everything you have done to try and find some news, I only remembered I had not added the thanks after I had shut my computer down and settled for the night. Hence it is the first thing on my to do list this morning.

Thanks again.