• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Congratulations to the Welcome Home Contest Winners!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
We received some very creative entries for our "Welcome Home" contest. Thanks to all who participated!

The judges have come to their decision, and it's now time to announce the winners of our very first contest in our new home.

Coming in at First Place is, "Home Again" by artist HaiGan.

In a very close Second Place is, "Journey's End" by artist VortigensBane.

Coming into a solid Third Place is, "Food Fight" by artist Lyne.

Congratulations to the winners! Now, we had some other, specialized categories for the entries to qualify for as well. Here are those categories and the winning entries :

For thinking outside of the box, and making it work, "Home Again" by HaiGan, wins the Most Creative category award.

For an amusing, but unexpected, end to a romantic evening ride is "Whoops" by Rae134, winning the Most Humorous category award.

For a classic representation of the new family who has no idea what they're in for yet, "New Beginnings" by Glitterati takes the Most Loving Family category award.

For achieving such a painting-esque feel, with the air of medieval wall art, "Journey's End" by VortigensBane takes the Most Artistic Image category award.

Congratulations to the winners! We had some really nice entries, and we'd like to thank all the artists who participated.
All the winners will be notified when their prizes have been credited to their accounts.

Keep rendering! :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Congratulations, HaiGan :applause:! Well done! And congratulations to all the prizewinners :bounce:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Congratulations to all the winners...

Also a big thank you to whoever moved the thread for me while I was at work today! It was really appreciated...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Also a big thank you to whoever moved the thread for me while I was at work today! It was really appreciated...
Not a problem Pen. It was easy, and I figured it would take one thing of your full plate of things to do during the work week. ;)

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Congratulations to all! (And thank you.) I really like Glitterati's "New Beginnings" entry. It really does deserve "Most Loving Family"!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Oh... wow, I was not expecting that, not with those entries- "Journey's End" in particular. Thank you :D ! Congratulations to all the other winners!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It was well deserved HaiGan...
Not a problem Pen. It was easy, and I figured it would take one thing of your full plate of things to do during the work week. ;)
Thanks again Miss B it really did help...all I can say is I'm glad it's Friday and I'm sitting have a lovely wine and relaxing after a very stressful day!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Some really nice entries here! Congratulations to all!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Congrats to everyone and thanks for the award.
Congratulations to all! (And thank you.) I really like Glitterati's "New Beginnings" entry. It really does deserve "Most Loving Family"!

Awww, thanks! I got a big boost on putting that one together with Pommerlis' Family poses.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
As a thank you, I've bundled up the poses I created for my entry (recreated, for the horse and attachments, to be absolutely certain that there was no part of anyone else's pose included). It should be downloadable as a freebie over on the Resources forum.