• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Comic Books

Parmy

Hi All

I would like to share some comics that I have created. It takes a while to create these comics because I am using Iray, doing postwork in Photoshop and using the comiclife software to create these comics.

I don't mind that it takes so long to make these comics because I enjoy telling stories through my comics and I want to bring joy to people through my comics.

You can read them at https://www.mydart.co/comic-books

Thanks for looking and let me know what you liked or didn't like about the comics.