• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Clothes to make fantasy HW Cat

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I would like to have some clothes for the HW cat to make a fantasy cat. Maybe even a superhero cat! Or a sci-fi cat! Or a cat from a mix genre story where cats wear clothes.

I guess a raccoon request would require a new thread. A raccoon wearing clothing!

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I could use cat clothes, too. Even fancy collars.
However, some real life cats do wear clothes (their owners insist), not that most cats need clothes since they come with a lovely set of fur, but some live in cold places and need a sweater.
What I'm trying to say is that I think both real-life cat clothing and fantasy cat-human clothes would be a really good addition to the HW cat.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Years ago there was an outfit for a Poser cat named Sassafras, and he had an outfit. I'm not using the boots because they don't work right in DS, and I also am not using his rapier. This is probably at least 4 yr old.
But it's an idea of fancy clothes and how cute they are on a cat.
sassafras mil cat.jpg

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Sassafras was at RDNA, and I don't know if it was anywhere else. I also don't know if it is still around anywhere.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Sassafras was at RDNA, and I don't know if it was anywhere else. I also don't know if it is still around anywhere.
Right, that's where I tested it when I worked there, as were the poses. The outfit was made by Karth and called SassaMondo. Ensary made 2 very Anthro pose packs for him. This pose is from Sassyfras. The other pack was Pusskateer. Teknology3d made another outfit called oddly enough...Sassafras Outfit with boots, collar and belt. I have them because I tested them. They aren't anywhere that I could find, but I just posted this as an example of cat clothes. They would go really well with the HW cat and the new Anthro poses for him.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
You were a tester there, too? I tested Sassafras and one pose set by Capsces at RDNA, but I didn't test the clothes and so never got them.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
You were a tester there, too? I tested Sassafras and one pose set by Capsces at RDNA, but I didn't test the clothes and so never got them.
Yep. I tested there for almost 7 years and was there when the doors closed. I think you were on a different team. I was Team Lead on Team 1 for several yr.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I was there only about 2 years, and was there when the the doors closed. I was on WillyB's team. Don't remember the number. (4?)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
So, anyway, I tried something quick. Not sure I like the dagged bottom hem- might do better with a straight hem and maybe a belt? It's dynamic, so Poser dynamic cloth or DS dForce, and probably needs to be distributed with the start pose for the cat.

QuickTunic Test Render.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think you're right about the straight hem HaiGan. It's looking cute though.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
KAR_Sassamondo_POPUP1.jpg

The set had only hair, jacket and Pants in. If someone still has the figure i can send you the productfiles .
Does anyone knows what happens with the figure ? Someday it was offline over at RDNA and my product too.
I don´t have the Hivewire cat and i don´t know if the rigging would work.
I remember the conforming problems with the horse, and i fear dog and cat will get the same Problems in Poser. Otherwise would be happy to do some Little pieces if there is enough interest.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's a fun outfit Karth. I especially like the headdress/hat/hair. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
No, not at all! B5 was my all time fave SciFi TV show. Never missed an episode. :D

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Karth....I have Sassafras...and yes, I'd be interested in stuff for that cute cat :) So far I've been using XD license.

sassafras-hoodie.jpg