• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"Click on item below..."; What's supposed to happen?

robert952

Brilliant
I look at a stack promo page and the line in red text says to click on item to see details.

I click on an item. To the left of check box where the item number appears, the number area turns to a rotating 'hex nut' with a green background. Nothing else.

Is that all that is supposed to happen? My 'expectation' would be that the specific page for the selected product would load either on top of the current window or in a new tab.

It doesn't matter which stack I view. (I tried several today just to be sure.) I have tried in Chrome (my normal) and Edge (Win 10's browser I only use as a 'test bed' for things like this.) I have no other browsers to 'test'.

Am I missing a plug-in or something? Setting on my browser? (I assume that an ID10T error can be involved.)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Robert! No, clicking on each item listed on a Stack page is supposed to show you the promos for just that particular product of the Stack.

Unfortunately, since the site has been redone, that option isn't working properly. I know they would want it to start working as it did before the store software was updated, but I'm not sure when, or if, that will happen.