• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Christmas Freebies 2021

Aelin

Eager
Hello everyone!
We are almost in December, and it's time to prepare ourselves for the Advent times :roflmao:
The page should be
https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2021/index.html
It's not yet online, like DarkAngel is in the process to work on it.

In addition, we are still sorting here and there on FA, PFD, and linked sites, because the move for a new host was made this November. So it's possible some days there are delays for a new Advent Calendar case to be fulfilled.

Oh, and like each time with such pages, there will be probably music launched when you arrive on the page. It should be somewhere in the top text of the page to turn it off.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Aelin, thanks for keeping us posted. I'm looking forward to the 2021 goodies. :)

darkangel

I swear I would be totally lost without Aelin.

Our Christmas Page is up now but not actually live until December 1, CST. That is when the first gift will magically appear. Everyone, please let others know and do come by. If going out to be festive PLEASE be careful. There is a lot of squirrel food running amuck.

Fantasy Attic's 2021 Annual Community Christmas Gifts

We wish to thank all that participated and are still working on goodies. As I say I accept gifts right up to New Year's Eve

Aelin

Eager
Hi!
I had to do ctrl +F5 to see the first freebie on the page. I was too earlier on :D

To answer to you, yes I have problems too, but it's because a too much letter came in the name. I'll let DarkAngel knows that, but replace the end of the url with an-asianbacks.zip

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Happy Holidays to you too Aelin, and thanks for the note about ".zip" getting out of hand. ;)