• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Christmas 2016

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This is a great Christmas gift! Thank you!

Unfortunately when I try to download the nice Quintessence Outfit for Dawn I get a 404. :(

This is a great Christmas gift! Thank you!

Unfortunately when I try to download the nice Quintessence Outfit for Dawn I get a 404. :(
Copy the link, paste url in your browser and put a .zip behind it. Outfit downloads then and it's a quick fix until it got fixed on the calendar.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Copy the link, paste url in your browser and put a .zip behind it. Outfit downloads then and it's a quick fix until it got fixed on the calendar.
Thanks for the tip Jeanne. They also need to fix the info listed, as Dawn can't be used in a version of DS earlier than DS 4.5, or a version of Poser earlier than Poser 9.

Aelin

Eager
Thank you for the temporarily solution Jeanne Harmon. I had the issue like everybody.
I sent a pm to Mary to signal, with infos for DS and Poser also. When she will back, she will fix all.
:alien:

Aelin

Eager
We have more sets than days in this month, so the treasure hunt continues!
And one set of today is free for a very few time. Don't miss it! :)

darkangel

Thanks to all that are coming to nab your holiday gifts, it has been such a success again this year which could not be if you all were not involved. I appreciate all the extra eyes too.

Have a wonderful New Years and we are still posting gits.