• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Choosing a folder for data

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Daz Studio doesn't let you browse to a folder? Sometimes it's listed and sometimes it's not. This is even after saving the prop in the folder I want. How do I choose the specific folder?

Attachments

• folder.jpg
    folder.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 275

esha

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Just type it in, as we did previously.
This feature with the dropdown is rather new, before we got it we had to remember what the data folder was called and type it in (with correct spelling LOL) - and this method still works.

The entry in the dropdown seems to appear when you create a new scene, not right after saving out the prop.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you!

Also do you know how to hide where is says Morph Loader in the parameters tab? Just under where it says Morphs? Renderosity says they want me to get rid of that.

DS - Collar & Tie -the Morph Loader bit needs hidden.JPG

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I figured this out so I'll post the answer here. To get rid of where it says Morph Loader go to the properties of each of the morphs in that area and go to "path" and choose Morphs.

esha

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Yes.
You can also switch into Edit mode, select a bunch of dials and then right-click on one of the dials > Set > Property Group. And then you can enter the path you want, for example Actor/Style or whatever :sun:
When you're in Edit mode, you can also drag the selected dial(s) into the group you want. In you example you'd just drag them from Morphs/Morph Loader into Morphs.