• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Resource icon

Celestial Angel for Baby Luna's Jeans and Longsleeve by Karth 2020-09-17

No permission to download

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Pendraia submitted a new resource:

Celestial Angel for Baby Luna's Jeans and Longsleeve by Karth - Textures for Karth's Jeans and Longsleeve for Baby Luna

5 textures for the Longsleeve and 10 for the jeans.

Please note: It says still pending but I noticed that there is one download already. If the link doesn't work let me know.

Read more about this resource...
celestial rendocopy.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't use the latest DS, but that's one adorable outfit.

BTW, what hair did you use on Luna for those renders, as it looks perfect for a child her age?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B...someone on facebook has asked me if I could set them up for Poser also. As I don't currently have Poser set up I was going to attempt to set them up to at least apply the textures using Pose exporter in DS. I'm not sure about the hair. I think it may have been a Biscuit one. I'll check for you.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Miss B, it's echo hair by Biscuit available over at Rendo. I played with it to make it fit Luna I'm not sure if I save it as a pose file for Poser if it would work for you but I can try when I do the textures for Celestial if you want? If not I can take a screen shot of what settings I used.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Miss B, it's echo hair by Biscuit available over at Rendo. I played with it to make it fit Luna I'm not sure if I save it as a pose file for Poser if it would work for you but I can try when I do the textures for Celestial if you want? If not I can take a screen shot of what settings I used.
FANTASTIC!! I have that one, so a screenshot of what settings you used would be fine. I happen to have a number of Biscuits hair products, and am always tweaking the settings until I get something I like. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thank you ma'am. I'm going to write those settings down for the next time I play with Echo. ;)