• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Celebrating the Holiday Spirit (Render Challenge)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just a reminder this challenge ends this Friday at 11:59pm Utah time.

Still time if you want to enter Lyne...

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Final Render: Hark the Herald

View media item 2588
So after working on this, I have a new item for my 2017 wishlist. Darker skins for Dawn that work natively in Superfly. Virtual Worlds skins are lovely in FF but they always get washed out when I try to convert them for Superfly.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely work GG...I've still got to try the angel dress out. Downloaded it but haven't had time to do anything with it.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Lovely work GG...I've still got to try the angel dress out. Downloaded it but haven't had time to do anything with it.

Thanks.

I know you've got a lot going on, and cloth sims are sometimes great eaters of time. I can often fiddle and find tune them forever.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
They definitely are eaters of time. I'm hoping to get time to just play once Deidre is finished.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Winners are now announced...
We received some very creative entries for our "Holiday Spirit" contest. Thanks to all who participated!

The judges have come to their decision, and it's now time to announce the winners of the Holiday Spirit Challenge...

And the winners are:

1st place: "Christmas card" Doodle Designs
2nd place: Christmas Past by Luannemarie
3rd place: Happy New Year by Margy
Honorable mention: "Merry Christmas 2016" by Rae134