• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Cart won't update when trying to use reward points

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think the only eNewsletter problem I had for a while, was when the links to products in the store wouldn't work, and I would wind up with the infamous 404 error page, but that's back to normal again.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We are looking into this, folks. Thanks for your patience.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
To me, I have been buying from HW since 2013, until one day it would get stuck at calculating totals when adding reward points. Something changed, and it wasn't me. I have also reported many occurrences of HW email newsletters that would not display any images. Sometimes it doesn't for several weeks, and then it does again at whim. It comes and goes. When it happens, I can get the images to show by switching to Microsoft Edge browser. Things ALWAYS work with Edge here at HW, but my default browser is Chrome. I also had an issue where I couldn't get pass the payment method when buying something, but I am no longer having that issue. But again, here at HW I sell more than I buy, so it might be happening but I don't know.

I just know that those things happened:

* HW newsletters with images that won't show.
* Getting stuck at calculating totals when adding reward points.
* Getting stuck at choosing the payment method.

The important thing is for people to report when those things happen, so HW can do something about it. Send Lisa an email if those things happen to you.
Absolutely! We can't fix what we don't know about. If things aren't working correctly we look forward to hearing from you.