• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can't upload files today

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Anyone else with this issue? Were you able to yesterday?

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
We did a forum update on Wednesday evening. I'm looking into it.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Hmmmm ... I am using Firefox, too - Version 45.0 with no uploading issues. Someone else had this problem too but I can't recall the browser.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a possibility Satira. I think new members are limited until they make a certain amount of posts, though I don't recall exactly what that amount is.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, after updating to FF45 it works, but it was 44.02 that didn't work, so I can't said it was outdated. (One of my works is web-dev, and I really, really hate this kind of bugs. Libraries and browser versions hell... GRRR)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes...I believe new members have a limit until they have posted a certain number of times...at least there was on the old forum. Sorry can't remember how many posts...