• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can someone help me out here?

eclark1894

Visionary
Where are Dusk's and Dawn's hand controls? I thought I knew, but I'm trying and can't find them anywhere? Are they in a separate pack? Can you link me to them if they are?

I should add, I've checked the hand and body , but no controls show up.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
In DS I'm pretty sure they would turn up under Body/Hands/ and there normally is two folders one for morphs and one for controls. Give me a sec and I'll check in Poser.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Earl, just checked by loading DawnSE and injecting her with the base morphs. It's the same set up as DS.
Actor/02Body/05Hands/02_Controls

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Did you inject the correct base injection? They won't show up until you do. I know that I still have the original injection floating around as I never got around to uninstalling the original Dawn. The set up is different on the original iirc.

eclark1894

Visionary
Did you inject the correct base injection? They won't show up until you do. I know that I still have the original injection floating around as I never got around to uninstalling the original Dawn. The set up is different on the original iirc.
Thanks Pen. I found them. Apparently I forgot to install them When I first got Dusk.