• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Can I use the HW logo on my Products? Renders? Etc?

Alisa

Mostly RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
If you want to use the HiveWire Logo in ANY way, you must contact Chris or Lisa and obtain permission from them. There may be situations like some HW sponsored contests where the logo may be used, but if so, that will be clearly stated in the rules.

Thanks!

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Always useful to know...when I did my tshirt I emailed Chris iirc and got permission so it makes sense.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'd say that you should contact them with the particular situation(s) you're wanting to use it for :)

eclark1894

Renowned
I'd say that you should contact them with the particular situation(s) you're wanting to use it for :)
I didn't even think to ask this but I was making a purse for Dawn where the Letters for Hive Wire, are actually part of the mesh design. Should I delete that and come up with something else?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please pm or email Chris and/or Lisa to ask them - they are the only ones who can make the decisions about the logo use :)

Thanks!