• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Can I have a separate e mail JUST for the newsletter?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
My host's web mail stopped being able to read the newsletters...and I find I really do miss them!

If I set up a g-mail JUST for the Hive newsletter, would that work?

I have all my settings for the forum and store NOT to get e mail notices, but of course I am keeping my lynescreations.com e mail for other Hive correspondence.... I just want to have and keep the newsletter separate and be able to view it properly! :)

Thanks!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't see why not. I only use my IP's email address for personal emails. All my 3D forum emails go to the same email address I set up at Gmail. In fact, I have 3 different Gmail addresses, each used for different purposes.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Er.... but there is no place to put a second e mail address? Or for a newsletter, maybe I have to go to the store front... hmmm

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, you mean here on the HW site. Hmmmmm, I don't know if there's a second option for setting up email addresses here. I think most store/forum software only allow for the one address for everything. You'd probably have to ask Lisa, as she knows more about the software than I do.