• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Calendar Girls for Diamond Dress

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh yes, I was already impressed by some texturing work I have seen people do with my Western Outfit for Dusk. There again, I didn't recognize it at first. LOL

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks, AD! I miss the days when we could rig an outfit by simply copying the rig from another one of the same kind, but that only works with legacy rigging, like V4 and older. When it comes to conforming, it works so much better in DS than it does in Poser. In a way it makes sense, since DAZ3D makes both the program and the contents, while SMS doesn't make contents. In many cases we can get a smooth starting point with the Transfer Utility, but in Poser, the starting point typically needs a lot of fixing, especially when it comes to morphs. I wonder if it's just me?

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I think with respect to rigging you are right. I still like my Poser though, I love my material room too much to give it up, but I have this outfit for both programs and plan to release this set for both. Here is a render of the final three, October, November and December. This is a huge almost unwieldy package, particularly since I am doing it for both programs,
Calender girls3.jpg
so I am going to have to figure out how to package and then get it tested.