• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Building my portfolio

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Napalm. Pretty safe waters my oceans are. There monsters lurk only in the shallows of imagination...and only if I let them. :sneaky:
You are very welcome! Always good to know!! =) I wish they had done the hatchlings to go with these because I could just see them spawning into your beautiful waters and along the beach! Looking forward to this product!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Can I just hand you my bank card now? You have no idea how long I have wanted and hunted high and low for something like this. Umm maybe you do seeing as you went and made it :)
Once I can get it I will be going back and redoing quite a few old renders I think

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
There you are Dan! I too had been wondering if you were doing ok! Been a while since we talked!

Hugs!

Dan30

Adventurous
Hey everyone !

Just wanted to let you know, whoever may still be interested, that my "Ocean Delight" project is not dead, on the contrary, it suffered a great deal of transformations and refinements and in my opinion now is looking better than ever... It is finally completely finished, the only things left to do is an instructional PDF, a final check and packing.

In the meantime, you can have a look at a few renders I made showcasing the final iteration and what can be made with it.
Thank you for your interest and support!

1.panoramic beach view_s.jpg
1a lonely beach_s.jpg
1b Beach view_s.jpg
2c.coarse sand detail_s.jpg
3b.sand detail_s.jpg
4.sea foam detail_s.jpg
5.Coastal shallows detail_s.jpg
6a.Shallow water caustics_s.jpg
6b.Shallow water caustics_s.jpg
6c.Shallow water_s.jpg
7.Surface caustics_s.jpg
7b.Surface caustics_s.jpg
8b.Water surface shimmer_s.jpg
8d.Water surface shimmer_s.jpg
9.Sandy bottom caustics_s.jpg
10.sunrays_s.jpg
10a.sunrays_s.jpg
10b.sunrays and caustics_s.jpg
11.sunrays_s.jpg
12.Top down ray convergence_s.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back with a splash Dan!! These are all fantastic renders, and I have to agree with Satira about which I liked the best, though it was hard to choose. ;)