• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bryce 7 Veteran Here

Ishizaka

Inspired
So, anyone here still use Bryce?

I mostly try to follow some tutorials on it :) I like such software with a long and interesting history, even if it's "legacy" now.

Attachments

• mirror box abstract 11 camera angle.jpg
    mirror box abstract 11 camera angle.jpg
    846.5 KB · Views: 388
  • remixing pro materials.jpg
    remixing pro materials.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 386

Ishizaka

Inspired
Looks nice!

p.s. Your win10 is most recent one? I still haven't updated since 1803 build because some software won't work, but i really hope that Bryce will be ok even if i update.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This is what I did recently with my new Windows 10 computer - I was worried about Bryce working on Windows 10
Oh this is very encouraging Kerya, as I haven't installed it yet on my fairly new Windows 10 laptop, simply because I wasn't sure if it would work, since it hasn't been updated in years.

I'm liking your render, as I like to do abstracts in Bryce too. Here's one I did back in 2013, which happens to be my favorite of all the Bryce abstracts I did.

Nexus.jpg

Kerya

Brilliant
Looks nice!

p.s. Your win10 is most recent one? I still haven't updated since 1803 build because some software won't work, but i really hope that Bryce will be ok even if i update.

Thank you. Well - I am on 1903, so not the most recent one ...

Oh this is very encouraging Kerya, as I haven't installed it yet on my fairly new Windows 10 laptop, simply because I wasn't sure if it would work, since it hasn't been updated in years.

I'm liking your render, as I like to do abstracts in Bryce too. Here's one I did back in 2013, which happens to be my favorite of all the Bryce abstracts I did.

I like that one!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Just wondering if there was anyone willing to give me a hand with creating a basic terrain please?
I am trying to create a basic terrain with some particular features that I can export to another program to build upon there and I am not having much luck.