• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-11 for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Body Type-11 for Dawn~

This is a brand new stylized body sculpt for Dawn I have been working on. As usual, it will ship with both Poser + DS native versions. Comparing to Type-10, this one has a fuller physique with long shapely legs, and a brand new breast shape.

Promo00_1000x1300A.jpg

Here is how it looks from all sides:

Promo01_600x800.jpg

Here's a close-up on the torso details, where we can see she has different body proportions.

Promo02_600x800.jpg

And this is a random character put together in DAZ Studio with Type-11 + Narrow Shoulders, rendered with I-ray.

Promo03_600x800.jpg

This is now in final testing, and I am pretty happy with the results. It's quite a unique physique. :)

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Looks real nice Ken.
Do your body types also work on the Reindeer for Dusk/Dawn?
Was thinking on getting it to add to my Anthro Creature Runtime Collection to work with but will want to tweak the figure for a more stylized femle version and your types will really do wonders to that end.
Of course will probably need to get the Body types for Dawn add-on for her as well but if it all gives me what i need in the end it might be worth it!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@carmen indorato I actually had no idea if that would work, so I gave it a quick try, and hey, it works just fine! Take a look below. This is DawnSE with Raindeer + Type-11. Actually looks great with it. I have also tried with Sora, and it looks great on her too! ^____^

T11_Raindeer.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
@carmen indorato I actually had no idea if that would work, so I gave it a quick try, and hey, it works just fine! Take a look below. This is DawnSE with Raindeer + Type-11. Actually looks great with it. I have also tried with Sora, and it looks great on her too! ^____^

View attachment 54257
Wow!
She is a hottie! :)) LOL
Thanks Ken. Appreciate the time and extra effort
it took to get this for me.
Was just looking at this and noticed her right foot(hoof) looks way smaller than her left. Is that from the extra morphs added or did the foot just drop down below the surface of floor in posing?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Was just looking at this and noticed her right foot(hoof) looks way smaller than her left. Is that from the extra morphs added or did the foot just drop down below the surface of floor in posing?

It just went through the floor. That was a quicky render - I wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to know how Type-11 would work with the reindeer. :)

All of these body sculpts were designed to be combined with other morphs, providing more variety on shapes, styles and body proportions. I shouldn't be surprised that it has worked nicely with the reindeer, but that was a rather extreme morph. ^^

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Well They look great Ken. Thanks.
Now would also love to see how the Reindeer works with the Dusk morphs too. I know that isn't your responsibility Ken but asking if anyone else who owns the Reindeer and the Dusk body morphs can do me a render showing a more built up male reindeer using the Dusk body morphs showing fuller more muscular body?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is a little unrelated to this thread, but here is Dusk + Ruckus + Reindeer in Poser. This is the most extreme morph combination I could think of, and it seems to be alright.

DuskReindeer.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Oh Thank you Ken and I aplogize to EVERYONE For the OT I started here.
Looks great. He and His DEAR are going to b the furry rage of my Runtime.!
Gotta polish off my PayPal membership.
Now lemme see, where do I find the Dusk morphs?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am always happy to explore such varied looks we can get from Dawn and Dusk. ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Also just saw your CArdiBoots for Dawn and want to say they look great. Have you thought of also adding an add-on pak to make them into Native American moccasin/boots? The buttons on the sides can bd conchos and adding feathers would round off the look great. Wish someone had made such a nice set of V4. :(

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I could make both, but V4 contents cannot be sold here, and this is my only store.