• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Blink Morphs Save Out issue

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

Well I'm finally about done with converted Tommy and Tina over to Poser but the blink morph helper morphs to give them fully closed eyes (both, R and L set up).

What I WANT to do is save out the morphs as part of a File>Export> Morph Injection but the blink morphs are not listed! So I can't move forward. The FBM, Head and Body morphs all show up but looking under Body and Head are not showing me the 3 blink morphs so not sure what to do here.

The morphs originally made in ZBrush and brought in via GoZ and hooked up were done for the Head only. There is a whole slew of head morphs for both Dusk and Dawn, all showing up in the export Morph Injection dialog so not sure why these three morphs are hidden. I've tried to the "Show Hidden Parameters" option but nothing is working to unhide these three morphs. I've even tried saving out the scene file and reloading it to see if it just needed a refresh. NADA.

HELP!
image_2021-03-09_093712.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Are there any eye morphs listed? Perhaps they are down a level, under EyeL and EyeR, maybe? Just guessing, trying to help.

Dana