• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Beta tester for poses: Dusk and the HW Dog

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Looking for a thorough beta-tester to nitpick a set of pair poses for Dusk and the Big Dog. Poser to begin with, hoping to have the equivalent for DS ready to test by the end of the week. Will need to have both DuskSE and the Big Dog.

xmasrose

Eager
I have both DuskSE and the Big Dog.
I would prefer to do DS only.
(I can do Poser (I have Poser11) but I feel less confident than with DS.)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys. I realised I can add some adjustment poses to the set that will make the set significantly more useful, and shouldn't take me too long to do, but will mean an extra day or so before they're ready for Poser after all. I'll get back then.