• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Baby Luna

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I'm trying to use this kid for the first time and I'm not finding even the most basic morphs- there are no dials for the mouth, eyes or anything. I've had Luna for a while now. Have I missed installing something?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Poser or DAZ Studio? If you are using Poser, you have to INJ the base morphs

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
They're in the Pose folder - \Runtime\Libraries\Pose\HiveWire 3D\BabyLuna\INJ Morphs\

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I have Dawn, Dawn SR2, Dusk and Hivewire 3D Animals. I'm clearly missing a file. Is there any way I re-download Baby Luna?

Edit: Never mind. Found them. They ended up under "Character Poses" with her poses.
Another question: Do any dresses for this kid exist that are NOT dynamic cloth?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Another question: Do any dresses for this kid exist that are NOT dynamic cloth?
Not that I'm aware of. Most of the dresses for Luna I've seen at Renderosity are by Karanta, and I believe she only does dynamic clothing.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
The ones we have here are dynamic. But you may find that dynamics aren't as hard as you'd think to use :)

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Not that I'm aware of. Most of the dresses for Luna I've seen at Renderosity are by Karanta, and I believe she only does dynamic clothing.
Wonderful. I've never seen a Dynamic outfit yet that didn;t take several simulations to work.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
The ones we have here are dynamic. But you may find that dynamics aren't as hard as you'd think to use :)
I've tried using Dynamic cloth before and it always took several simulations to get what I wanted- if I ever did. I have her in a shopping cart. I just need her to sit- a basic sitting position.