• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Are there any claw morphs for Dusk?

Hi, I was wondering if there are any long or short claw morphs for Dusk's hands and feet available? I'm trying to turn Dusk and the Hivewire Gorilla into a Yeti but my attempts at morphing my own claws are not turning out well. I was hoping someone already created some? Thanks!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not aware that anyone did anything like that for dusk, though a Yeti would be a nice addition. ;)

Maybe someone has an idea of how to do it. Unfortunately, I'm not that person. :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I totally forgot about the vamp. I have it, so will definitely check that out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, there aren't any specific morphs for Dusk's Vampire hands/fingers, but one of his poses shows what could be called claws. I'm running a quick render while I type this. I'll check Dusk's basic hand setup and see if that's all you need to get the same hand pose.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I just remembered I did a render a couple of years ago of Dusk's Vampire that's up in my gallery at Renderosity. You can see it here --> Vampire Dusk. That's one of the poses that comes with Vampire Dusk, and you can see his hands look like claws. His nails are automatically set to 1.0, but that's the limit, so you can't make them longer. The hand pose is part of the full body pose, so there's no separate hand poses for this set, but if you had the Vampire Dusk set, you could check out the finger pose setups, and then use them for your Yeti. I'm not sure if you could just copy them, but I suppose that's possible.

Thanks! I'll add the the Vampire Dusk to my wishlist for now as I don't have $20 right now but he looks awesome. :) Those claws aren't quite what I was hoping for but they would do in a pinch. (No pun intended, LOL) I'll keep looking and hoping that there is something else out there.