• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Are there any birthday rewards at HiveWire?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Are there any birthday rewards at HiveWire? My birthday is just over a week away and I was just wondering.
Also do reward points ever expire?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yeah, you get extra Reward Points on your birthday. I was surprised last year when I got mine.

Sorry, but I can't answer about expiration, though. I never have extras left over long enough to expire, LOL!

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I need to start using up my points, I am thinking of getting the Cat as soon as funds hit the card. I am trying to decide if I want the kitten morph?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I always use the reward points when I buy but still I have a lot, can't get much at time with my cash flow.
And I did get more points for my birthday.

Speedr8cer5

Does Hivewire ever have any annual sales that allow greater amounts of Rewards Points to be used? Also I just missed being able to purchase some great things last month at the end of the year sale. I am currently wrestling with a back injury that has had me out of work for two months, are there any other sales through out the year that have similar great sales prices?