Solved Are there any birthday rewards at HiveWire?

Discussion in 'Questions, Feedback & Contact' started by AlphinaNovaStar, Apr 3, 2017.

1. AlphinaNovaStar

AlphinaNovaStar Energetic

Are there any birthday rewards at HiveWire? My birthday is just over a week away and I was just wondering.
    Also do reward points ever expire?

2. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

Yeah, you get extra Reward Points on your birthday. I was surprised last year when I got mine.

Sorry, but I can't answer about expiration, though. I never have extras left over long enough to expire, LOL!

3. VortigensBane

VortigensBane Busy Bee

I'm pretty sure that you get some points on your birthday; I don't remember how many it was. :(

4. AlphinaNovaStar

AlphinaNovaStar Energetic

I need to start using up my points, I am thinking of getting the Cat as soon as funds hit the card. I am trying to decide if I want the kitten morph?

5. VortigensBane

VortigensBane Busy Bee

Yup. You do. ;)

Rae134 likes this.
  6. Alisa

Alisa Peacekeeper & HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

7. Faery_Light

Faery_Light Extraordinary Contributing Artist

I always use the reward points when I buy but still I have a lot, can't get much at time with my cash flow.
    And I did get more points for my birthday.

8. Speedr8cer5

Speedr8cer5 Motivated

Does Hivewire ever have any annual sales that allow greater amounts of Rewards Points to be used? Also I just missed being able to purchase some great things last month at the end of the year sale. I am currently wrestling with a back injury that has had me out of work for two months, are there any other sales through out the year that have similar great sales prices?

9. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

That's good. My birthday is at the end of this month so I will buy some stuff here. :)