• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anyone Use "Haley" From 3D Universe?

Loki

3D Peddler
Hello all, long time no see ;) day job keeps me busy but I wanted to pop in and ask a few questions.

So to preface, I finally made the jump to using Daz Studio :) :( (mixed feelings on it for sure buuuuut since I like to create add ons AND I like getting paid to do so I had little to no choice.

Anyway I've had my eye on 3D Universe's Haley since she was released and now that I'm able to make stuff in Daz Studio I was wondering if there would be a need for an add on (or two) for her clothing set?

Below is a shot of her, and the 2nd pic is the outfit 3D Universe made for her

without any further ado, my questions...

Do you use her?

what types of materials would you like to see for her clothing product?

Would you pick up an add on (or two) for her clothing if I made it and sold it via here?

IF there is an interest I'll pick up her bundle this week and get to work on the add on (or 2 lol) either this weekend or next weekend, I'm wrapping up 2 add ons for G3F right now, just need to buy a few char packs and poses so I can make my promo renders.

I MAY also do something with 3D Universe's "The Kids" clothing a bit later on down the road, but I've really not made up my mind just yet.

-Loki-

Loki

3D Peddler
If I put this in the wrong place please feel free to move it, pretty sure this is my first post in the new forum system and I forgot where stuff was supposed to go lol

Loki

3D Peddler
As a Poser user, I don't use Haley, so I would like to see stuff for Diva for Dawn.
I'm assuming you mean THIS ONE? I can't tell if that bathing suit comes with her or not, and no other clothing came up when I searched "Diva" at the moment I'm only a "Mat maker" making actual models is slated for late summer / fall of this year.

If you can point me to some clothing for Diva I can deff look into making some Material add on pack/s for her :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I'm assuming you mean THIS ONE? I can't tell if that bathing suit comes with her or not, and no other clothing came up when I searched "Diva" at the moment I'm only a "Mat maker" making actual models is slated for late summer / fall of this year.

If you can point me to some clothing for Diva I can deff look into making some Material add on pack/s for her :)

I just released a freebie wardrobe for Diva. You can find the announcement here: Diva Wardrobe for Poser has been released

But, also, anything made for Dawn can have the Diva morph incorporated and will fit her.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Just picked it up (and the Dusk work out one) I'll add it to my to do list :)

I'm working on a pair of bib overalls and tank top for Dawn that will have the Diva morph incorporated. I will pass it over to you if you are looking for a commercial project.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
3Duniverse's characters are usually pretty popular so I would imagine that any ad ons would find a market, the clothing can be used with any Genesis 3 female character so that's an advantage. Although I didn't pick her or her clothing up on release I most likely to at some point.