• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anyone interested in Andy 2 freebies?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I was wondering if anyone is interested in some Andy 2 poses? I am praticing making poses in Poser 11 pro and wondering if anyone is interested in them if I could figure out how to distribute them?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sounds a good idea, Alphina. If the zip is under 5mb you can upload it to the HW resources, if it's over that (and I can't imagine it would be being poses) Sharecg seems to be the most popular place to upload to.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Worked on creating zero pose set and zipped it up. It is here Andy 2 Zero Pose set
What I was thinking of is to make it easier to zero certain parts while keeping the rest of the pose the same. I am going to build more on it later, but it is getting close to eight pm and I cannot stay up all night. or I do not want to.