• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anybody Know where I can find Semidieu's Advanced Material Room Script?

Willowisp

Adventurous
He's retired from Poser, so you won't find any of his products anywhere, at least not legally. Real pity :(

Willowisp

Adventurous
Just another casualty from the RDNA takeover. Who knows, if Bondware manage to make Poser 12 a smashing hit, some of them might come back.

esha

Admirable
Contributing Artist
I think this has nothing to do with the takeover. The Advanced Shaders script (and I guess that's the one you're talking about) was available at Daz for a while after the takeover, but now it's gone, as well as all other Semidieu products. Perhaps he decided to retire altogether from 3D and removed them from all stores.

Willowisp

Adventurous
Actually, it was only the free advanced shader script that was moved to Daz, because so many products relied on it. He retired when the takeover was announced, and none of his other products made the move.

The advanced material room script is a different product all together.

esha

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Ah! Thanks for the info. I know I used to mix up the names of his scripts even back in the days when I used them daily :whistling: :x3: