• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Any animal tails Dawn and Dusk?

ZW3D

Inspired
Hi!

I am trying to create more feline like characters for dawn and dusk and I am looking for a cat tail figure for them. I have some for V4 and M4 that I think I can convert with wardrobe wizard, but I'm not so sure about the results or how good that would turn out since a tail is somewhat different in shape. Any cat tails for Dawn and Dusk somewhere?

I dabble at modeling a little and I can create my own and texture them too, but I am not terribly good with setting up bones and less so with Dawn since she has more hip bones. (Unless someone can refer me to a good tutorial on poser bones with the Dawn and Dusk figures.)

Thanks! :)

ZW3D

Inspired
I was able to attach the cat tail and ears I have for M4 and V4 to both Dawn and Dusk and it worked like charm by just using the hip bone. But Ken1171 your animal tail and ears looks very handy to have so I put just it on my wishlist for a little later. As for the deer one I saw that before but wasn't what I was really looking for but thanks for the suggestion Alisa, it's appreciated!

Thanks again everyone! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, I thought of Felis Felicis but didn't mention it cause of no tail, but then, you can add a different one ;). Thanks, Pen! Have fun, ZW!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No worries...I love Sparky's items. I knew I had a tail from somewhere just wasn't sure where...until I double checked both Felicis and Wild things.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
There's also a very nice Freebie tail out there somewhere - called "Bushy Tail 2"..or at least there used to be. I downloaded it years ago, and I'm not sure if it's still available somewhere, maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in soon. If my memory serves me correctly, it was by someone called "Little Dragon" ??

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now why does that sound familiar . . . hmmmmm. I don't know if I ever got it, but "Little Dragon" definitely sounds familiar somehow.