• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation's Dawn 2 WIPs

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I don't know yet Janet , I need to finish the Jockey outfit first anyway so if you can make some temporary one so it can be edit later when the outfit is ready would be great

I'll start on it today.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The research phase of what I do it's probably the most fun. Especially for Ken's critters.

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    930.1 KB · Views: 144

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Quite a difference in how they ride. Wonder why.

Attachments

• Horse-Racing-Sunday-Specials.jpg
    Horse-Racing-Sunday-Specials.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 136

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I will probably use the Racehorses tack that Ken made with my Jockey's outfits and also the racetrack , that why I modeled the jockey outfit for special request by Ken G and Miss B , but the rigging is not ready to rig this outfit so not finished yet .
Waits patiently. :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
In the first picture you posted Janet, with the jockey standing in the stirrups, shows the jockey slowing the horse down, like after a race. In the picture directly above the horse is jumping - it's not a race horse.

While racing a jockey rides low, with their weight over the horses withers, like in the pictures below-
Soothsay and Flavien 1st, and Beautiful Gift and Johnny V 2nd in SA Oaks 4-3-21.jpg
Rock Your World and Umberto Rispoli SA Derby Winners 4-3-21.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The first one just looks like training, I think the knees are bent a little more while racing.

The second image the horse is launching over a jump (horse taking off, still prob has a leg on or close to the ground where as pic I've attached is a little more over the jump but it was the closest I could find)
1623026871569.png