• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation's Dawn 2 WIPs

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nice walk paths. Impressive. The Hip Hop and Tough are both showing me some funny stuff with the feet and how they are hitting and releasing from the ground. The regular walk seems to have the arms constantly more in front rather than a casual swing from back to front. Other than that really great stuff Janet!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I hadn't seen the Tough one, and a couple of others, before, but the one thing that "seems" to stand out on the Tough one is the feet appear to be too wide apart, so I would check that one out.

eclark1894

Visionary
I like the Walk, Janet, but I'd probably add a little more swaying of the hips for a more... feminine stride. Also, I think the Run could use a tad of sway as well.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh Cath, which horse tack will you use for the jockey set? I'd like to do Dawn jockey animation too.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Oh Cath, which horse tack will you use for the jockey set? I'd like to do Dawn jockey animation too.
I don't know yet Janet , I need to finish the Jockey outfit first anyway so if you can make some temporary one so it can be edit later when the outfit is ready would be great .

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I will probably use the Racehorses tack that Ken made with my Jockey's outfits and also the racetrack , that why I modeled the jockey outfit for special request by Ken G and Miss B , but the rigging is not ready to rig this outfit so not finished yet .