• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Cat and Covid Freebies

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Since the cat is free I figured there might be a need for this. There are four morphs to help with posing, left side out, right side out, back up and back up2. The plague mask really needs the hat as it will look funny by itself. It's in the resources here.
Poser - Steampunk Cat

mainj.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Since the cat is free I figured there might be a need for this. There are four morphs to help with posing, left side out, right side out, back up and back up2. The plague mask really needs the hat as it will look funny by itself. It's in the resources here.
Poser - Steampunk Cat

View attachment 57881
oh soooo cool. love steampunk. is this gift the morphs or the whole set? do i need to already own the original set upon which this is built? will they work on the little unicorn/harry and/or dog?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I don't think so but you could try.
Actually right now and for almost a year now I can try anything. My computer got tired last year and decided to lazy out. It started rebooting when it overheated. I dismantled it and blew out all the darn dust bunnies and tried running it again and voila for a while anyway. Then it started rebooting while I tried setting up scenes and finally rebooting when trying to render. I wanted to reboot the damn thing out the back door but decided to make good sense prevail and removed the hard drive. It is my GPU, born defective and now the computer is considered VINTAGE and no longer supported I have no option but play frisbee with it. Took out the internal Super drive and was going to order an external housing with my new computer but the darn "plague" hit and my investments have gotten crushed. Since I am on medicare and social security, need as much in the portfolio I can keep to pay my expenses, gotta invest in ONLY important stuff I can't live W/O like coffee, bread and cognac! :)
Of course life sucks then we die and Mr. Murphy hiding in my hip pocket all my life it rained and snowed and......My car blew a head gasket and mold was found in my furnace, sinks and toilets leaked requiring plumbing so this year so far has cost me almost $10K. Needed this "PLAGUE" like a hole in the head!

So all I get to do during this germ established term imprisonment is buy when on sale or download whatever is free for use......whenever (thank you ALL very much!.......and look longingly at other peoples pretty pictures!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Actually right now and for almost a year now I can try anything. My computer got tired last year and decided to lazy out. It started rebooting when it overheated. I dismantled it and blew out all the darn dust bunnies and tried running it again and voila for a while anyway. Then it started rebooting while I tried setting up scenes and finally rebooting when trying to render. I wanted to reboot the damn thing out the back door but decided to make good sense prevail and removed the hard drive. It is my GPU, born defective and now the computer is considered VINTAGE and no longer supported I have no option but play frisbee with it. Took out the internal Super drive and was going to order an external housing with my new computer but the darn "plague" hit and my investments have gotten crushed. Since I am on medicare and social security, need as much in the portfolio I can keep to pay my expenses, gotta invest in ONLY important stuff I can't live W/O like coffee, bread and cognac! :)
Of course life sucks then we die and Mr. Murphy hiding in my hip pocket all my life it rained and snowed and......My car blew a head gasket and mold was found in my furnace, sinks and toilets leaked requiring plumbing so this year so far has cost me almost $10K. Needed this "PLAGUE" like a hole in the head!

So all I get to do during this germ established term imprisonment is buy when on sale or download whatever is free for use......whenever (thank you ALL very much!.......and look longingly at other peoples pretty pictures!

I would make one for Dawn and Dusk but I saw on the forum someone already is.