• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alpha/Beta Testers Needed for Dawn Poser Products

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am trying to finish of some Dawn pose sets started some time ago. Many things have interfered with my creation of products in the last several years (much of it is ongoing). I am trying to take a number of products that were in development when the recent maelstrom that ended my work began. I need testers for both Alpha tests and final Beta tests. Initially I need the poses tested before I make mirrors and thumbnails of them all. This is currently for 2 products. I can not offer much more than the final product files once the product is ready for market in return.
•Need to have Dawn/Dawn SE.
•Need to Have Poser 10/2014 or later (I would prefer testing in Poser 10/2014 as that is what I am working with)

I do not support DS. If someone wants to test in DS it would only be for compatibility as I cannot address any DS issues found.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Ok, I will PM you with the info for the files when I have them ready. It might be a day or two.