• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Aging morphs for Dawn?

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So I just recently started using Dawn and I love some of the morphs like the Faces of Asia and Faces of Africa which I've gotten. But so far I haven't found anything to make her any older. Are there any old age morphs for her out there? I have a hag one but it's a little too cartoony for what I want (and you know, just because you're over 40, doesn't make you a hag).

Thanks

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hornet managed to age her quite beautifully, so maybe he will stop in and give you a few clues.

Sorry, I can't really be much help.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So I just recently started using Dawn and I love some of the morphs like the Faces of Asia and Faces of Africa which I've gotten. But so far I haven't found anything to make her any older. Are there any old age morphs for her out there? I have a hag one but it's a little too cartoony for what I want (and you know, just because you're over 40, doesn't make you a hag).

Thanks

Let's ask @Chris if he has anything up his modo sleeve ...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I would love some aging morphs for both Dawn and Dusk. We are, after all, supposed to get more distinguished looking as we get older though my mirror's not telling me that ;)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
eye_sight.jpg

frogimus

Adventurous
Not only aging, but variable youth morphs would be nice. Like the "Growing Up" series from (I think) Zev0

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was lucky Lorraine. I had already swallowed the mouthful of water before I saw it. :lol:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

Thanks

Yes we have an aging morph for Dawn. I'd have to look and see what product it's a part of. Could be Head and Body morphs. I don't recall if the aged head and body are seperate, but I believe so. But here's a couple screen grabs that I just did to show you.

Dawn67.JPG
Dawn68.JPG
Dawn69.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Good deal. Glad you found it. I got distracted with other email and didn't go digging for it. Great that phdubrov did though. Thanks for your patience.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Yes we have an aging morph for Dawn. I'd have to look and see what product it's a part of. Could be Head and Body morphs. I don't recall if the aged head and body are seperate, but I believe so. But here's a couple screen grabs that I just did to show you.

View attachment 4603 View attachment 4604 View attachment 4605

I couldn't understand why I didn't have this and when I went to the store...it's because I have forgotten to buy them! Doh! I have all of Dusk's morphs but had missed getting Dawn's. What a dodo! Into the cart they will go for payday :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Would help if it were in the promos. But I don't see it there.

Would sell more copies if we knew about them. But I didn't see anything to do with aging.

Hornet3d

Wise
Hornet managed to age her quite beautifully, so maybe he will stop in and give you a few clues.

Sorry, I can't really be much help.

Thanks for the kind words. Other than the morphs that come with Dawn I used the Dawn Head Shapes and the Dawn Head Morph Kit 1 morphs by Handspan Studios and Thorneworks and the resulting character just a dial spinning exercise.

One point I would make is that the morphs are only half the story and a good texture is the other half. I used the Master Skin Resource 7 by 3Dream.

Dawn Portrait j.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I would love some aging morphs for both Dawn and Dusk. We are, after all, supposed to get more distinguished looking as we get older though my mirror's not telling me that ;)

People always used to tell me you lose your mind as you get older. I have, but what they didn't say I I don't really miss it, but then those around me might.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the kind words. Other than the morphs that come with Dawn I used the Dawn Head Shapes and the Dawn Head Morph Kit 1 morphs by Handspan Studios and Thorneworks and the resulting character just a dial spinning exercise.

One point I would make is that the morphs are only half the story and a good texture is the other half. I used the Master Skin Resource 7 by 3Dream.

View attachment 4716

That's a good point. I'm realizing that I want to try and figure out how to add some wrinkles around the eyes and mouth in the texture I'm using. However, I am glad I got the Body Morphs package. It's also got other stuff I'm sure I'll use.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I grabbed the body shape morphs yesterday and had a play with the Aged morph. Love it - Dulche for Dawn is the texture, dress is mine, hair is wedding updo and the room is Shabby Chic. I also used the Grumpy expression morphs from RDNA's Christmas freebies for her expression.
Aged.jpg