• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

about Chohole freestuff

darkangel

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can go to find her free stuff. I am moving our free stuff to another area and while at it I am checking links and linking to items that are required for the freebie in question. Right now am looking to see if I can find her textures for the Halloween Textures for Lady Sadie.

Or are they lost forever? Wish her family could let me host at least that one, or others I may end up needing.

Wildlyfe

Inspired
Sadly Neal, her son lost her files in a disk crash and Kenny Sears passed away and his site is no longer active. Miss B has identified one of the three places you can obtain some of her files. Here are the other 2. They are wayback links and are a list of direct links to her zips.
Wayback Machine
Wayback Machine
How does Wayback Machine work? I couldn't figure out what to do with the information. The links don't seem to lead to actual files. I have a lot of her old freebies, but thought I would try to download any I missed.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
How does Wayback Machine work? I couldn't figure out what to do with the information. The links don't seem to lead to actual files. I have a lot of her old freebies, but thought I would try to download any I missed.
Click on the link it takes you to the lists.
Then click on the item you want
It will have a little calendar set, and above that, it will say how many times it was captured.
Click on the link,
It auto downloads.

WayBack.jpg

darkangel

Thank you all and here I go, wish I could find the zip that my comp ate for Jean_Luc's Hand Stand...I have his zips that Denise gave to me to use for prizes but that one disappeared from the external Ihad them on. I still have the promos but really need the zip.