• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A very good Tutorial (payed or free) for rigging in DS

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Hi
At first, we are very excited to join the HW store. Wonderful place here.
Now my question, our next product is an outfit for Dusk. We would like to make it also available in DS.
But our rigging experience for DS tend to zero . Does somebody know a very good tutorial for DS rigging?
Payed or free, does not matter.
We had the Video tut from esha in mind, but honestly, the latest tutorial we purchased from her was not really what we excepted. Did somebody has this DS rigging video from her and can recommend it? Or any other one?

Thanks in advance.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Welcome to the Hive AG. I'm not well-up on DS rigging, but someone else should be along later who can help you.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Thank you Bonnie. Till now we rigg only 2 outfits in DS and this was for DS3 .So very long ago. Now, we even don't know where to begin.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Hi
At first, we are very excited to join the HW store. Wonderful place here.
Now my question, our next product is an outfit for Dusk. We would like to make it also available in DS.
But our rigging experience for DS tend to zero . Does somebody know a very good tutorial for DS rigging?
Payed or free, does not matter.
We had the Video tut from esha in mind, but honestly, the latest tutorial we purchased from her was not really what we excepted. Did somebody has this DS rigging video from her and can recommend it? Or any other one?

Thanks in advance.

Before somebody get me wrong, this tut I am talking about was great, but there was nothing new inside for us. Was more for beginner. So this is not a blaming on the product, just we don't read the description careful. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know I already welcomed you to the Hive AG, but I'm also glad to see you posting on the forum. ;)

Unfortunately, I don't have the latest version of DS, and not into rigging at all (even in Poser) so can't help, but I'm sure there are folks here on the forum who can help you out. :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Thank you MissB. I guess I will purchase the tutorial from esha. Since I am a beginner in DS rigging , what could go wrong ?
Usually she has very detailed and well documented tutorials.