• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A small celebration!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
After going through a scare it is a huge relief to get back good results.
During my routine mammogram they found a suspicious mass and I then had to have diagnostic mammogram which showed a cluster of micro and macro calcifications n my right breast.
Tuesday I had a biopsy and just about an hour ago the results we called in to us.

It is benign, for which I am so thankful, I may still need surgery to remove them and will get a call on that soon.

So now I would like all of you to join me in a glass of virtual wine to celebrate , pick your favorite white or red. :)

Now let's do a virtual happy dance! :happydance:

red-wine-bottles-01.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I don't drink wine, but I'll DEFINITELY have some grape juice to join in the celebration and definitely do a virtual dance!!!

That's GREAT news, Fairy_Light!!

YAY!!!!!!

quietrob

Extraordinary
That is EXCELLENT News! It's so much better to know than to wonder if you're alright. You've earned that glass of vino!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Good news for sure :applause: !! =) No wine thanks, but will partake of the grape juice!

Hugs and bonus good news on the no surgery!!:applause: ((Hugs)) :bounce:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well that would have been my choice some time back but since learned that a bit of red wine is good for the heart and stomach.
However I only drink a couple of ounces not a full glass...lol.

McGyver

Energetic
Congratulations on it not being something horrible,
I'm also glad to hear you don't need to have the calcifications removed...
Well, not the removal part, the surgery part... Removing stuff you don't want or need, especially unnecessary, unsightly or non-fashionable calcified body parts, is probably good sometimes, but most people don't enjoy surgery.
And since you said it's "good news" I'm guessing you didn't want the surgery.
Whatever you do, in the event you do get tired of the calcifications, don't get impatient or cheap out and do it yourself...
It's very difficult to do surgery on yourself as you have to position the mirrors just right and hit just the right combo of painkillers and coffee.
Maybe you shouldn't have coffee when doing your own surgery.
You probably shouldn't do your own surgery at all...
But at least it's right there in front if you do go that route... It would be real awkward if you had to do that on your back... Then of course there would be the bigger issue of why front facing parts were back facing parts, and in that event the calcifications would be the lesser issue...
I'm assuming they are front facing.
If they're not front facing... Uh... I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason for that and I'll stop talking about it now.
Anyway, I'm really happy for you.
I'm sorry I won't be partaking in the wine... I've tried to like wine...
I tried a lot...
I still try every now and then, but mostly I find I don't like wine...
My Italian genes are very disappointed in that...
But my German genes have worked it out so that I at least like beer a lot.
My blue jeans are fairly indifferent on the whole matter.
Before I read this thread I sensed I might have to celebrate something so I drank three beers before I got here.
Thank you for suggesting this so I didn't have to make some other excuse.
Well, congratulations again and have a great evening...
Night... It's night...
Have a good night!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Great news hon. I'll have a root-beer! lol HUGS and keep on keeping on!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
@McGyver...hey beer is good too, unfortunately my tummy revolts at any carbonated beverage, including soda.
After my gall bladder was taken (and held hostage) the doctor said I could eat or drink anything I wanted from then on.
My cardiologist disagreed and so did my tummy...sigh.
Then the hospital said until I gave them a rather large sum of money they would hold that gall bladder hostage.
It gave me a great laugh and I told them keep that sucker as it had been nothing but trouble for years and I didn't want it back.
Hmmm, wonder if they would have held those calcifications hostage.

For those who do not like wine (some of tastes like rotten grapes) just grab a beverage of your choice. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL!

*put out chocolates and cake and cookies and various non-alcoholic beverages to help with the celebration*

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I could say I was celebrating for you Thursday night but I'd be telling teckers. I did feel yesterday that I had been celebrating for you...and every other person on the planet ;) I do love my red wine.

Very pleased for you, I went through that exact same process a few years back. When they set me up for the nailgun they said "if you move we'll have to start again". Then they said "relax!" I said "this tit ain't shifting!!" And it didn't.