• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A sign from God...

eclark1894

Visionary
You have a message....;)
upload_2018-5-24_8-30-26.png

Hornet3d

Wise
I remember a story from years ago about a school party, I think just after the war, if it is indeed it is a true story . Anyway story goes there was a note on the plate of chocolate biscuits saying 'only one each - remember god is watching'. The note on the plate of fancy buns read 'take as many as you like, god is watching the chocolate biscuits'.

Hornet3d

Wise
Which war was that Hornet? There seems to have been countless wars even after the war to end all wars.

Well the time frame would have made it the second world war even assuming it was true, the point being there was still rationing hence the restriction on chocolate biscuits. I guess the next world war will be the war to end all wars but not quite in the sense it is normally meant. Strange really, we are meant to be the most intelligent of all the species on this earth and we use that intelligence to create the method of our own destruction as a species.

Charles West

Adventurous
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein