• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A quick note About my health...

eclark1894

Visionary
Interesting little health note yesterday which landed me in the hospital emergency ward most of the night. Let me back up to say that I have been having some dental problems which required the extraction of several teeth. Since it involved bones, and my cancer has spread to my bones, the dentist didn't want to extract said teeth with out conferring with my oncologist. They did and I was given the go ahead. I had my last extraction last Wednesday. So I go into my infusion treatment yesterday.... no problems or worries. Except, on the way home, my mouth started bleeding. I didn't put two and two together because this hadn't happened to me before despite having several other extractions. Unfortunately, I didn't put toether the chemo treatement as the prime cause of the bleeding until 9 PM. Off to the hospital. All of modern medicine at my feet, and right now I'm sucking on a wet teabag with black leaves. The caffeine is supposed to make my blood clot.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear about this development Earl, and I hope it works itself out sooner, rather than later.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Wow Earl your really going through it man. Stay positive and keep moving forward. Do little things to keep your mind happy and distracted like art, reading or watching TV. Healing Hugs

Hornet3d

Wise
Really sorry to hear about your hospital visit and the reasons why. I had problems with an extraction which, while they bothered me at the time, was noting compared to what you have described but knowing what I went through you really have my sympathies for a problem many times worse than mine. Finger crossed you fell better very soon.

Terre

Renowned
Finally able to get in to the Meadow itself. (Browser issues, really odd one) Very sorry to hear this.
I'm glad to see you are up to posting here again. Hopefully all is going better now.