• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A question for merchants

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Mine comes from what I love mostly and things that interest me, at lest as far as making things go.
For my artwork, it can come from music, books, a feeling, something I've seen or done

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I try to focus on one project at a time, but that doesn't always work. Some projects are just simply life stealers, too repetitive and drain all my creative juices. If that happens, it's best to work on something fun and different for a while, just to put a little distance between me and the original project. Standing back and looking at something at a distance for a while, improves the project and my sanity.

If the project is on a deadline, I generally try to give the problem project at least a couple hours every morning-- when I'm freshest. It may not be fun, (but in my case) that's part of being a professional-- sometimes you have to just do it.

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
My fuzzy project based off of the fantasy books by H. Beam Piper about 8 years ago never saw the light of day! LOL

TheMightyFuzzie.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Learned how to create a 3 finger hand and a 4 toed foot, not seen here. He's about to Genesis 1's knee cap size wise. Cute feller but never got around to finishing him up. Then tried to remake him for Genesis 8 and didn't get very far!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
LOL With my switch to Poser from DAZ Studio not sure if that will happen but you never know!