• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

45-day Zbrush trial? When did this happen?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Pixologic have some great tutorials, Michael Dunham has some good ones that walk you thru the basics also.
As I mentioned in the other thread i set up a thread in the zbrush forum which has links specifically for people who want to use it with Poser and DS.
I also have a lot of stuff pinned on pinterest...

Mec4d does she was very helpful when i first started getting serious about learning she used to run challenges...

3D universes meshes do look like they are from zbrush...

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Yes those are all good tutorials Pen, although I haven't heard of Michael Dunham but will check him out soon.. Michael Pavlovich (Pavovich?) also has some great tuts, but he takes so long about them. For me, I much prefer the ones that get to the point quickly so I can get on with my work.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry posted the wrong name dunham is the guy who does xmd and all the brushes i should have said pavolich? Not sure of the spelling either. Talk about having a senior moment....