• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
the Trapdoor in Carrara :inverted:
based on a British claymation tv program from the 1980's

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
GINNY IN SPRINGTIME

Ginny in Springtime.jpg

Character is Ginny from ND3D at RenderHub. Hair by Hair Studio (City Braids for G9, 8.1 and 8), Environment by Esha (Grassy Gounds Mega Pack) and Martin J Frost (Britain Botanica – Trees and Shrubs and Wild Flowers Vol 5 – Woodland Plants), Skydome and Light by ThePhilosopher (Ultimate Grass and Meadow Worldbuilder) all at Daz.

Hornet3d

Wise
GINNY IN SPRINGTIME

View attachment 78998

Character is Ginny from ND3D at RenderHub. Hair by Hair Studio (City Braids for G9, 8.1 and 8), Environment by Esha (Grassy Gounds Mega Pack) and Martin J Frost (Britain Botanica – Trees and Shrubs and Wild Flowers Vol 5 – Woodland Plants), Skydome and Light by ThePhilosopher (Ultimate Grass and Meadow Worldbuilder) all at Daz.
Simply beautiful.

Hornet3d

Wise
It was very late in the season so like so many sea side it was deserted in fact she had half expected for the cafe to be shut. The visit had seemed a good idea but now, as she looked at the empty chair opposite she was not so sure. She missed Turlough much more than she expected and she wondered just where he was now, most believed that he had returned to his time and home planet, she was not so sure. He had not said goodbye to her which she could believe but the lack of any evidence of his departure bothered her.

Beach Cafe LS  HW.jpg

Beachside Cafe by ShaaraMuse3D

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Simply beautiful.
Thank you! I'm delighted that a few vendors have turned away from the 'usual' glamour-types, (though there are notable exceptions!). ND3D is one fine example at the moment with a series of young teens including Ginny. Cinnabar too deserves credit for their series of young people, including Everly above. It really is time that we (I) took a fresh outlook at our (my) images and I am hoping to introduce a greater sence of innocence into my work after a study of my favourite Victorian artist William-Adolphe Bouguereau. I would sell my soul to be able to replicate his skin tones and delicate use of light. This all came about as a result of cleaning out my database which included nearly 400 females, all adult with the exception of 7 which could be counted as children to expand on producing my own characters which I now prefer. I managed to reduce that to 37 and the results are as you see. All I have to do now is wait for my eyes to stop spinning from instancing all those beautiful bluebells (my favourite flowers) and I shall carry on! :thankyou:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
On with the show! I've been experimenting with morph blending to create new characters. This is Dolores, a blend of Cinnabars already superb Brielle and Everly with additional youth morphs from Growing Up to give her the desired height and age. The work was great fun, but the render was something else. It took me nine attempts to get her to wear that sweater without her left hand breaking through it resulting in diverse explosions (of mesh and temper!). Possible future upgrade for DAZ? Teach them to dress themselves?

Dolores G9 Morph.jpg