• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Serene Dream
Lyne

Serene Dream

Sitting utterly relaxed and serene,
Feeling as though in a peaceful dream,
If only all of our lives could seem,
Just this comfortable, green and clean!
~Lyne's Creations
Caption
HW's Dawn SR2 Special Edition, (skin/character) with Goldtassels's "Mada Hair/Wreath" (DAZ), She's wearing her HW tank top and Karth's Pleated (skirt) with my own rose pattern created with Moonbeam1212's rose from "Frosted Dreams" (her vignette rose was color adjusted to pink, pattern created in photoshop).
She wears ironman13's DAWN sandals with the design color adjusted to match. Her pose is from IslandGirl's poses for Dawn at HiveWire (tweaked by me).
Her jewelry is Fabiana & Luci's (Leaflife2 for Dawn, and Sophia leaves for V4 ring and bracelet).
LisaB's Fallen Log scene prop, with her Hosta, and Starweed plants.
Ken Gilliland's Sparrows and Elephant HawkMoths. JTrout's field mouse and my own Poser cottontail bunny. Background is didi_mc's Among The Trees

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename